1. Increasing market share inside and outside the country.
2. New international marketing and competition in global markets.
3. Earnings strategy by reducing costs rather than raising prices.
4. Obtaining ISO 9001-2008 quality management system for its establishment in the company as well as trying to obtain other international certificates.
5. Use internal materials as much as possible to reduce the cost of the product and help other domestic industries.
6. Customer satisfaction and respect to customer.
7. Promoting quality by updating the production machinery.
8. Correct competition in sales and customer consultation in order to eliminate defects and improve the system of production and sale.